support my local community crowdfunding
CrowdPatch makes it easy for you to discover and support projects in your local community by searching for projects within a specific radius of your postcode.
There are many ways you can support your local community on crowdpatch.
- Fund a project (contributions can be as low as £5).
- Offer your time to help your community.
- Share a local project with your social media connections, friends and family.
- Start a conversation about a local issue/problem. Collaborate with people in your local crowdpatch to come up with ideas and find solutions.
- Organise an offline meeting with CrowdPatch members in your local area.
- Post local news and events on your personal profile to keep others informed.
- Share local news and events others have added to their personal profiles.
- Tell people in your local community about CrowdPatch.
- Spread the word about crowdfunding as a way of funding progress in your local community.
Latest NewsSEE ALL >
Roy de Freitas has funded a project "Tuxford Manor Care Home | T3 Foundation Ping Pong Kit"
Gary Baho has funded a project "Tuxford Manor Care Home | T3 Foundation Ping Pong Kit"
Michele Lucato has funded a project "Tuxford Manor Care Home | T3 Foundation Ping Pong Kit"