How do I get started?
Apply for a project and fill in a project request form
- Let us know what you are raising funds for, how much you need and the category your project falls in.
- Your project request form will be reviewed and we will get back to you within 48 hours to inform you if your project has been accepted.
- Once your project has been accepted, fill out the rest of your project description, add an end date, a video, photos and rewards.
Market your project
- Once your project is live, use your website, personal networks and social media to promote the campaign.
- We will actively promote your project to our crowd; however, we leave it to you to tell your crowd of existing connections about your campaign in order to raise more funds.
Interact with the CrowdPatch community
- Use your CrowdPatch profile to connect with other CrowdPatch users, post blogs or status updates about your project and increase your connections.
Hit your fundraising target!
- Your own PayPal account is linked to your project page, so funds go directly to you.
- All offline payments also go directly to you. Remember to add the value of all financial contributions, discounts and gifts-in-kind to the Offline funding section on the Payment option page when editing your project.
- Because we are a community interest company, we do not take any commission from your crowdfunding efforts, and therefore you will recieve every penny you raise on our platform.