How do i get started?
1) Apply for a project and fill in a project request form
- Let us know what you are raising funds for, how much you need and the category your project falls in.
- Your project request form will be reviewed and we will get back to you within 48 hours to inform you if your project has been accepted.
- Once your project has been accepted, fill out the rest of your project description, add an end date, a video, photos and rewards.
2) Market your project
- Once your project is live, use your website, personal networks and social media to promote the campaign.
- We will actively promote your project to our crowd, however, we leave it to you to tell your crowd of existing connections about your campaign in order to raise more funds.
3) Interact with the CrowdPatch community
- Use your CrowdPatch profile to connect with other CrowdPatch users, post blogs or status updates about your project and increase your connections.
4) Hit your fundraising target!
- Your own Paypal account is linked to your project page, so funds go directly to you.
- Because we are a community interest company, we do not take any commission from your crowdfunding efforts, and therefore you will recieve every penny you raise on our platform.